Friday, October 23, 2009






New Finish!


Been really busy lately, but still managed to get some stitching and designing in. I made a pouch to carry my cell phone and hang around my neck like a necklace. I don't always have pockets, and kept laying it down and forgetting where it was.


I was just finished with the stitching when I noticed that I made a huge counting error, and had completed the cutting and stitching so there was no chance of repairing it, only starting over. I decided to use it the way it is. I am so happy that I did because it is so useful, and now I don't lose my phone any more. I was planning to line it with white satin, but tried it out for size and decided to leave it unlined because I liked the way the phone shows through. Can you tell where the error is?

1 comment:

  1. This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's biography begins with this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the exact same tactics tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and with $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm so fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete