Friday, October 23, 2009


This is my entry to the Victoria Sampler yahoo group's Fall Biscornu contest. This was a lot of fun! Thea designed the basic pattern and then left it up to us to choose our own colors and stitch it any way we wanted to. There were so many beautiful biscornus!
In looking through my stash, I noticed that I didn't really have too many fall colored threads. But then I started looking through my collection of Olde Willow Stitchery floss, and came up with some beautiful colors. Did the whole biscornu with Olde Willow threads, and I just love the way it came out. Then I found a little bee charm to put on the back side of it, in the middle of the sunflower. Perfect! Oh, around the edges, the original design had hearts, which I changed to Rhodes' Pumpkins. Actually just a variation of a Rhodes' heart, but it worked.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete