Sunday, November 29, 2009

My BIG cat, Annie











I just realized that I have not posted a picture of my fourth cat, Annie. Got all the others earlier. Annie is 6 years old, and is a really big cat. She has a very sweet face, but that is deceptive. Don't get me wrong, she is a sweet cat, but she is "my" cat as far as she is concerned, and she is very demanding. When she wants to sit on my lap, she sits on my lap. Whether or not it is a good time for me! Hahaha. She usually gets her way too.

2 comments:

  1. Que gato mas divino y me imagino que es super chineado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 1-2lbs every night while they sleep.

    It is proven and works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) And now use this strange hack

    so you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete