Sunday, April 11, 2010

Victoria Sampler's Spring Biscornu Contest - My entry


Once again, Victoria Sampler is having a Spring biscornu contest. Speaking of tulips, this one is full of them and other spring flowers, a real garden. I was so excited to see somethig springy, and had so many color ideas running through my head that I really had a hard time deciding on them. So I finally ended up using two color schemes, one for each side. The first one is a white linen background, with pinks and blues, and of course yellows to tie the two sides together. The other side is actually a pale yellow linen with yellow klosters and needleweaving. And the "garden" is of course the same colors as the first side. I'm not sure which side I like better. This was such a fun stitching project, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks to Thea for another great design, and for having another contest to challenge us all. To me, it doesn't matter who wins, it is just so interesting to see what everybody comes up with - such a creative bunch of stitchers!






3 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheery looking Cindy! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to reveal if this short quiz can help you find out your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete