Sunday, April 11, 2010

Looks like Spring is finally here!

In my last post, I showed a picture of snow on the patio table. I think that was winter's last hurrah. Yeah, we had some minor flurries and more cold temperatures, but when April arrived, everything changed. This is the earliest spring I have ever seen in this area! In fact, it has been the shortest, mildest winter according to the weathermen. We had no snow in November (unheard of around here) and in March we actually had no snow either as all the snow in that picture actually fell in February. They say it is because of the El Nino conditions. I hope that is all, and not  due to global warming. But regardless, I am enjoying every minute of it, even the thunderstorms. This is my favorite time of year. Just can't wait to see all of the flowering trees and tulips, etc. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment