Monday, March 1, 2010

We've got snow!

After a relatively mild January and February (for us) we finally got some snow. The weathermen said we had about 17 inches, but this looks more like 30 inches if you ask me. And it is not a drift on the table, as it is in other parts of the picture.

While the snow is pretty to look at, I could really do without it. My favorite time of year is spring, when all the trees are flowering and flowers blooming everywhere. I am a warm weather person!


Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0gujdi6K6

1 comment:

  1. I never tire of seeing these snowy photos on the blogs of my cyberspace friends in the northern hemisphere! Unless one is up in the Australian alps, we don't get snow here. Not that much, anyway!
    I found you on Stitchin Fingers while I was browsing through the Blogs Group, and am enjoying your blog! Love the kitty ;-)

    ReplyDelete