Monday, March 1, 2010

We've got snow!

After a relatively mild January and February (for us) we finally got some snow. The weathermen said we had about 17 inches, but this looks more like 30 inches if you ask me. And it is not a drift on the table, as it is in other parts of the picture.

While the snow is pretty to look at, I could really do without it. My favorite time of year is spring, when all the trees are flowering and flowers blooming everywhere. I am a warm weather person!


Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0gujdi6K6

2 comments:

  1. I never tire of seeing these snowy photos on the blogs of my cyberspace friends in the northern hemisphere! Unless one is up in the Australian alps, we don't get snow here. Not that much, anyway!
    I found you on Stitchin Fingers while I was browsing through the Blogs Group, and am enjoying your blog! Love the kitty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's biography launches with this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that thought has even occurred INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete