Monday, July 13, 2009

My two "sister" cats!

I have four cats. A few days ago I went out on our patio and there were two of them, Brisa and Paisley, sitting side by side on a cushion. I had to take a picture of them because it is rare that they will be together like this. They are sisters, same parents but from two different litters. Brisa is petite and spunky, quite a litte character. Paisley, on the other hand, is larger (and slightly overweight) and very sweet and shy.


Of course, since I got a back view of them, I had to get one from the front too so you could see their faces. Aren't they just too cute?


I will have to post pictures of the other cats too, as soon as I get some good, current photos of them.





1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    More than 160 000 women and men are using a easy and secret "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's simple and it works every time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) Now use this weight losing hack

    so you'll become 2 lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete