Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VS Biscornu Contest - back side of biscornu


Since a biscornu is 3-dimensional, it needs a reverse side. So for my reverse side, I decided to reverse the pattern so that the cut-out areas on the front are now the plain areas, and the cut-out areas on the back are where the hydrangeas are on the front. For this side, I used two different colors of perle cotton because I did not have enough of the metallic braid. And since the cut-out areas are larger, blanket stitch flowers fit perfectly. Funny how things work out!
This side is not finished yet either, but as soon as I get it all done, I will post a picture or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment