Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VS Biscornu Contest - back side of biscornu


Since a biscornu is 3-dimensional, it needs a reverse side. So for my reverse side, I decided to reverse the pattern so that the cut-out areas on the front are now the plain areas, and the cut-out areas on the back are where the hydrangeas are on the front. For this side, I used two different colors of perle cotton because I did not have enough of the metallic braid. And since the cut-out areas are larger, blanket stitch flowers fit perfectly. Funny how things work out!
This side is not finished yet either, but as soon as I get it all done, I will post a picture or two.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same secrets many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete